Pages

Monday 29 August 2016

Technology Reflection

WALT write a reflection about technology.

Hi this is my technology reflection. I go to tamaki college for technology every thursday. The group I am in for technology is Hard materials. The teacher for Hard materials is Mr Grundy. What we do in technology is we make little necklaces made out of pewter. We make our necklaces out of pewter because it is safer to use instead of iron or gold. We don't use iron or gold because it is to expensive and it needs to be on a really high heat that is to dangerous around people. On my work I have put a picture of my work so far. I am very proud of my work and I like the shape of my work. I can't wait to finish it and take it home.  Please leave me some feedback and feedforward in the comments.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing Work Kalo you really put depth into your reflection on Technology i like how to explain the types of equipment you used and explain what you are making.
Next time please who step by step how you made your project.

Keep up the Amazing Work Kalo

Post a Comment