Pages

Friday 16 September 2016

Writing

WALT work on our Punctuation, spelling and grammar.

Hi today I have been working on my narrative story. This week for writing we have been focused on learning our punctuation, spelling and grammar mistakes. We got given many ideas to write about and we can only write about one idea. I wrote about someone waking up and they can't talk because they have no voice. I have to write about how I think my day would go if I had no voice. Me and my class are all focused on grammar, spelling and punctuation we have all been doing good at trying to do all of these things correctly. I am still writing my story and I think I am going to enjoy writing my next story.
Image result for spellingImage result for punctuationImage result for grammar

0 comments:

Post a Comment