Pages

Wednesday 15 February 2017

Attitude Session Reflection

Hi today I am writing a blogpost about what we did in our attitude session with nate(the attitude teacher).
It was very interesting because we got to see what kind of personality we had, so what we had to do was go through these four categories which were Lion, Otter, Golden retriever and Beaver. In the categories there were long list and what we had to do was tick the box that we thought fit our personality. I was a mix between golden retriever and beaverI enjoyed doing this activity because I got to know my friends more and I got to see what kind of personality my class and teacher had. My teacher was a mix between golden retriever and beaver as well. We had to split up and go to a table with everyone else in the same category as you. I dont know what we will be doing next session but I enjoyed this session and it was really fun playing heads or tails because everyone had fun and played.

0 comments:

Post a Comment