Pages

Tuesday 7 March 2017

Maori translation

WALT find out what these words mean and translate them in english.

Hi today I was given these words and try and find the meaning to them. I did so and now I want to share my work with all of use that may not know what they mean. I definitely didn't know what they meant but after researching about the words I do now. I had no idea what they could of meant and I hope that this helps you out if you didn't know what they meant either. Thank you for reading my work and leave me some feedforward and feedback for me to look back on.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huriata!
Hello! I read your blog post and the discriptions/definitions were on POINT! Though, I noticed that your pucuation and organisation needs a bit more work. Either way, I enjoyed this and please blog more. 0-0 I'm serious (And don't be lazy like me)

Post a Comment