Pages

Friday 14 August 2015

Explanation writing

Hi today I have finished my explanation writing.I hope you enjoy reading my work.Please leave a comment below. 

Games are Important.


There are many types have games.we can learn lots have things from all of them.Games are different.We can play online ,physical games,thinking games,competitive games and games just for fun.

Games are Important to me because it keeps me energized and fit.It helps me participate and get involved.It will help me in the future by making getting me active and participating in other games or sport have some kind.

Some things positive that people get from games are learning stuff about Writing and Maths and also Reading so it can help you learn and get better at what you want to achieve.

If games were extinct it would be a boring life.But I would try and learn something and make something up so that it wouldn’t be so boring.It would be better if games weren’t extencted because people are having fun already.

Games are important because they help people learn and have fun.It also helps people keep enerjized and warmed up for a tournament or playing ina sport or something else.People like playing games because it is good for you’re body and keeps it healthy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment