Pages

Wednesday 9 November 2016

Manaiakalani reflection

WALT write a reflection about the Manaiakalani festival.
New ideas that I found were what schools videos were in the films and whose films from my school were going in the film. I enjoyed watching the films with my buddy. I was very interested in the films and my favourite film was from our school and it was called choices. If you want to check it out click Here. I hope you enjoy my blog post for today and leave me some feedforward and some feedback.
This is my reflection about the film festival.

This is a photo from the video choices.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kalo,
I do really like that you explained very well that you went to the Manaiakalani festival but maybe you could check over you spelling because I saw a few spelling errors in your work, For example Sylvia Park has to have capitals because it's a place/mall.

But your blog post was still very interesting, Keep up the awesome work!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kalo,
I do really like that you explained very well that you went to the Manaiakalani festival but maybe you could check over you spelling because I saw a few spelling errors in your work, For example Sylvia Park has to have capitals because it's a place/mall.

But your blog post was still very interesting, Keep up the awesome work!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kalo,
I really enjoyed your reflection on about the Manaiakalani Film Festival Trip last week Wednesday, but I think you should check over your work because I saw some spelling errors and also word mistakes in your reflection. Like for example: Behind us and "them" But I really the the effort you put in to make your Manaiakalani Reflection.

Helen

Anonymous said...

Hi kalo
I really like the way that you wrote a reflection on the manaiakalani film festival to show other around the world what you did but maybe next time you can put a bit more information on.

Post a Comment