Pages

Monday 28 November 2016

N.Z Herald Reflection

WALT write a reflection about an article from the New Zealand Herald.
Hi today I will be talking about what article I read while on the New Zealand Herald. New Ideas that I found were new articles and new people writing on the N.Z Herald. I enjoyed writing picking the colours for my title and putting my work in that order. What I found difficult was trying not to repeat myself while I was typing. I think my next steps are going to be trying to put more descriptive words and try to explain more about what the author was trying to say in his opinion piece. I was interested in this article because It had something to do with the country I am living in. I hope you enjoyed my reflection and leave me some feedback and feedforward to look back on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment