Pages

Monday 28 November 2016

From Monday to Friday

WALT write a reflection about what I did while I wasn't at school.
Hi today I will be talking about what I did while I wasn't at school last week. New ideas that I found while writing my reflection were what I can do next time with the length of the box so that it makes everything fit and what I can do with the text to make it stand out. I enjoyed writing my work in paragraphs but I kept getting confused about what I did on different days. I think my next steps are trying to put more detail into each paragraph and explain more in detail. I was interested in doing this because it was something that I already knew about so it wouldn't be that difficult to write about. I put my writing in paragraphs and in each paragraph I have written about what I did on each day. I tried to put as much information into this as I could and I hope you enjoy my work and leave some feedback and feedforward for me to look back at.

0 comments:

Post a Comment