Pages

Friday 14 April 2017

Screencastify

WALT use screencastify.
Today was my first time using screencastify and I basically explained what we have on our site, what to do on it and where to find different groups. I was very nervous using this app but I wasnt quite ready to use the webcam yet so I just recorded my voice. I found it weird because it was the first time I tried to use this, but i hope you enjoy it. My voice wasnt very good but I still tried to complete the video. I hope you enjoy this screencastify video and have a great day.

1 comments:

Naomi Rosedale said...

Hi Kalo, I am a researcher from the University of Auckland and I am interested in how students create different kinds of DLO's for their learning. I am having trouble viewing your Screencast and I was wondering if you could upload it to your blog (rather than just a screen shot?). I really look forward to learning from your castify DLO! Nga mihi :)

Post a Comment