Pages

Thursday 6 April 2017

Technology pictures

WALT cook chinese fried chicken.
Here are photos of what me and my buddy Paris cooked at technology today.
Ingredients that we used were sweet chilly sauce, teriyaki sauce, pieces of chicken, sesame seeds and pepper. We had a few difficulties like when we were cooking our chicken the oil was spitting everywhere so we had to turn the heat down. Me and Paris got three pieces of chicken each and all the year 8's got the option to choose if we wanted sweet chilli sauce or not. We had fun making our chicken. I enjoyed my time at technology today and I feel really happy about how our chicken turned out for us. I really can not wait for our next session at technology. Thankyou for                           reading my description and viewing my photos.

1 comments:

Hosea said...

Hello kalo.
i like how you made your chicken and it looks nice and i like how you wrote about and i understand.I have't cooked it.

Post a Comment