Pages

Friday 2 December 2016

Black Gold Reflection

WALT write a reflection about a article named Black gold.

While reading this article I learnt about how people deal about cutting peoples hair and how it looks when they have to brush the hair that they cut. I've never learnt about hair extensions before I've just seen them in salons but now when I think about what they do to get the hair I think it sounds really mean when they don't get a say to whether they want to cut their hair they just have to sit there. 

I thought that this article was sad because of what those people had to go through everytime those people took their hair away from them. When they give the people a price for their hair I think they take it because they need the money for their family and they might be struggling. some people have to go through this more than once and it's sad to see photos of it. I hope you enjoy my reflection about the article Black Gold and leave me some feedback and feedforward for me to look back at.

I think that I might need to work on writing my work and trying not to repeat myself when writing, for example sometimes I type something and then in the next sentence I type some but I just say it in a different way. I was very unsure about some questions that I had to answer but I tried to ask friends and tried to look it up on google.I hope you enjoyed my reflection about the article Black Gold and leave me some feedback and feedforward for me to look back at.

0 comments:

Post a Comment