Pages

Tuesday 6 December 2016

John Key Resigning

WALT read an article about John Key resigning and state our opinion.

Hi today I will be posting about a task that I did this morning. The task that I did involved someone you may have heard about which is John Key. I was reading an article about John Key resigning and I was answering a few questions and stating my opinion. New ideas that I found while reading the article was how much days John Key was prime minister, He was prime minister for 2939 days. I enjoyed reading the article and answering these questions.


What I found challenging was trying to write all my ideas down but trying to make sure that it didn't go over 75 words. I found this challenging because our teacher said that we can only have 50 words at the minimum and 60 at the highest but she changed it for us and let us have up to 75 words. I hope you enjoyed my DLO about John Key resigning and leave me some feedback and some feedforward for me to look back on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment