Pages

Saturday 17 December 2016

Christmas countdown

Hi today I will just be talking about what I've done today. Well today I woke up to a big surprise from courier at around 7 or 8 in the morning. My mum called out to me to come downstairs and I did. When I came down she told me to open the box and I did and there were a bunch of presents and my mum didn't even know who it was from and then we read the merry christmas letter inside of the box. I was very thankful for all of the stuff that they sent me and I am going to enjoy sharing everything with my family.

There were stuff like lollies and bunch o balloons, if you don't know what bunch o balloons they are balloons that are all connected to each other and then you put it on the tap and while they are filling up they fall off and you don't need to fill up 1 water balloon at a time. There was also a really nice blanket in there and board games and other fun stuff to share with my family and friends.

A little message to the people that sent me all this stuff I was and is still very thankful and I hope they and everyone else enjoys their christmas with their family and friends. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment